Dual Occupancy Planning Permit in Melbourne

In order for a dual occupancy property development project to progress, it’s essential to acquire both a Town Planning Permit and Building Permit from either the local council or a private building surveyor. This is done to ensure that the project will adhere to Australian building regulations.

Dual Occ Advisors can guide clients through the application process to attain both the Town Planning Permit and the Building Permit Victoria based land developers require. This process can understandably be very confusing and frustrating for first-time developers, which is why Dual Occ Advisors is available to negotiate with councils to achieve a positive result for our clients.

Our team have the capabilities and knowledge to streamline and accelerate the application process. We will work hard on any type of planning permit Victoria building projects require before the permit needs to be presented to the council to stop any potential issues from affecting the project.

We possess the necessary knowledge and skills to acquire any type of planning permit for dual occ property development projects, ensuring that your project won’t be affected by any complex issues, time delays or expenses.

Where Our Services Are Available

  • Bentleigh
  • Bentleigh east
  • Brighton
  • Brighton east
  • Caulfield
  • Caulfield north
  • Caulfield south
  • Cheltenham
  • Parkdale
  • Seaford
  • Aspendale

Find Out More Today

If you’re unsure how to acquire a planning permit for dual occ property development projects, Dual Occ Advisors can help. Feel free to call us on 1300 63 28 22 or submit an online enquiry to benefit from our expertise when it comes to acquiring a planning or building permit in Victoria.

Enquire Now
Enquire Now